iPoe is a new concept where music, illustration and interactivity combine to invite you to dive into the darkest corner of the human soul.
In the XIX century Edgar Allan Poe was ahead of his time, in each of his stories captured the terror and darkness of the human soul as no one had ever done. Rediscover his work with iPoe, the Interactive and Illustrated Collection of Edgar Allan Poe with which you will find the difference between an electronic book and a total interactive experience exploring all capabilities of the iPad and iPad 2.
Get shrouded in shadows and dive into the dark work of the master of horror through some of his best stories:
- The Oval Portrait.
- The Tell-Tale Heart.
- The Masque of the Red Death.
- Fully illustrated by David Garcia Forés.
- Interactive elements and animations that bring the stories to life.
- Original soundtrack created by Teo Grimalt.
- Texts in 3 languages: English, Spanish and French.
- Includes Edgar Allan Poe’s biography.
- A collection of the illustrator’s sketches.